Friday, August 26, 2022

Harbinger on Vacation!

Summer’s almost over and pretty much everyone I know has had a week or two (or even three) off, gone on vacation, etc. It’s been a crazy busy summer for me with work, the blog and my compilation project, and finishing up the edits on my book. It’s finally my turn to take some time off for ten days at long last! Bandcamp Friday will return on September 2nd but you won’t find my monthly roundup. The blog will go silent from now until September 7th or 8th and emails will be left unanswered unless I see it’s something urgent. I really need some time to relax and enjoy myself after the hectic year I’ve had so far. Time to recharge the battery to return fresh and ready to start promoting Doom Comes Knocking, my Bandcamp compilation due out September 23rd, as well as my final novel, Once Upon a Time in Bitternest, which will be published on October 25th.

I’d also like to take a moment to unveil what will be the new avatar for the blog, Twitter, and Bandcamp for Harbinger of D.O.O.M. Marvel’s Dr. Doom has been a good friend up to now, but it’s time to have an original, unique design to represent this blog going forward. I’ve premiered it on Twitter yesterday and here he is now below: The Harbinger of Doom! Featuring gorgeous artwork by my girlfriend, Madame Doom. On that note, I bid you farewell, I’ll be back before you start missing me. Enjoy the tunes and stay safe! 

No comments:

Post a Comment