Greetings! Episode 2 of my series of live readings is now up on YouTube in the Stories from Dead Scribes playlist. It’s the second Robert E. Howard Dark Agnes de Chastillon tale, “Blades for France”. I’m getting better at this and it’ll get easier the more of these readings I do; it’s especially challenging when the protagonist is a woman and I try to change my voice as I read it. This one is divided into two chapters, so two videos (Episodes 2.1 and 2.2). You can listen to Chapter 1 here and Chapter 2 here. Please bookmark the Stories from Dead Scribes playlist and subscribe to my channel to be notified whenever I post new readings. I’ve already recorded my next reading and it’s a short H.P. Lovecraft tale. I’ll upload it in about two weeks in time for October, the month of Halloween! Until next time, enjoy!

No comments:
Post a Comment