Saturday, March 23, 2024

Audiobook Showcase and Sword & Sorcery Content

Greetings! It’s been a very hectic year so far for me, what with moving from Montreal to Quebec City and finally being all settled into our lovely new home. I had announced at the beginning of the year that I’d be scaling down my content on the blog in terms of the amount of reviews and whatnot. I took a short break from writing fiction for a few weeks due to preparations for the move, but now that things are slowly going back to normal, I’ll be back at it hard for the final stretch of my Amok the Powerful book. This Sword & Sorcery collection of tales is set to be published sometime in October, but there are still two novelettes to write, much editing to do, and eventually getting to the formatting and promotional stages.

I’ve decided that for the rest of the year, there will only be three more Audiobook Showcases and Sword & Sorcery Spotlight articles. The last batch will be a review of Savage Realms Monthly Book 21 tomorrow, followed by a detailed review of the Jason M. Waltz edited S&S anthology Neither Beg Nor Yield for which I received an ARC back in January, and I’m hoping to be done reading/reviewing this massive tome by the end of May. And the last Audiobook/S&S Showcase will be reserved for John C. Hocking’s much anticipated Conan: City of the Dead novel at the end of June. So, there you have it; after those three reviews, that’ll be it as far as audiobook and Sword & Sorcery content is concerned. I want to focus the limited time I have to dedicate to the blog to music, which was always the primary objective of the Harbinger of D.O.O.M. Blog.  So, you can look forward to more content in the weeks and months to come, only it’ll be a little less than usual and more focused on music (Rapid Fire Reviews, Musings, Bandcamp Friday Top Picks, etc). Thank you for your continued readership! 

No comments:

Post a Comment