Saturday, September 19, 2020

Harbinger of D.O.O.M. has launched!

Greetings fellow doomers! I am officially launching my Doom/Stoner Rock/Psychedelic Rock/Occult Rock music review blog today: Harbinger of D.O.O.M. (Distinct Opinions On Music). I'll be reviewing albums on a regular basis and sometimes writing articles and publishing interviews with bands. If you'd like to subscribe to the mailing list to receive notifications whenever I update the blog, you can do so at the bottom of this page by submitting your email address. If you're a band and you'd like to submit your album for consideration to be reviewed, drop me a line and a link to a song or sample of your music so I can get a better idea whether it's something I'd like to review. I can be reached at doomharbinger@outlook.com. I'll have more info about myself and a first review up very soon. Stay tuned!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment