Thursday, December 24, 2020

Happy Holidays and Thank You!!!

I’d like to take this opportunity to wish all my friends, fellow music lovers, bands, and my blog readers the safest of Holidays. May this coming year bring you all that your heart desires, good health in these dark times, financial abundance so your mind can be at ease, lots of love to warm your heart, and let’s all cross our fingers that we can get some semblance of normalcy back to life sometime during the course of 2021.

I’d also like to take a moment to thank all the bands, singers, musicians, record labels, streaming services, record stores, and anyone out there who created/produced/distributed music in 2020 to help us get through this very challenging year. I’ve always found solace in music when life gets tough and more than ever music has been a healer and source of hope and happiness for me this year. I thank you from the bottom of my heart and if I’ve reviewed an album of yours, it was a great pleasure to take some time to pour some words on the proverbial page to express how I felt about a set of songs that has made my life a little easier while I listened to them. Hopefully it helped spread the word and get more folks aware of the artists/bands reviewed on the Harbinger of D.O.O.M. blog. I will return in January for a brand new year filled with great music, I’m sure. Till then, drink some fine wine, eat some good food, hug the people you love, and stay safe!

No comments:

Post a Comment